After using Renunail my nails have become much more stronger and longer, I am so happy that I can finally do some nail art and today I'll be showing you how to create this floral nail design which is as easy as 123! So here's how I painted mine!
What you'll need:
Blue nail polish
Different Pink and Red nail polishes
Green nail polish
Dotting tool/thin brushes
- Begin by painting your base colour, I opted for a pastel blue colour. Paint and leave to dry.
- Take a medium pink and paint some rough circles on each nail.
- Using a light pink and red polish, paint little strokes inside of the medium pink circle to add depth and to suggest petals. Adding reds and light pinks really framed and finished off the flowers
- Paint two small leave shapes with a green polish on each flower.
- Once you are happy with the flowers, seal your designs well with a topcoat to protect it.
I really hope you like it! I can't stop looking at my nails! I also cannot wait to do more nail polish reviews and nail art projects since my nails are in much better condition.
Keep up-to date with my blog! Follow me on Bloglovin